Sign in to follow this  
josh2907

Pricing Question

Hi everyone.  Although I have spent hours reading post and looking at all of your work this is my first post.  I started with a  laserpoint II a little over a year ago as just a hobby for friends and myself and it has turned into a second job.  I have recently purchased a used HP Designjet 5000 as well.  It is an aqueous printer but works well with the aqueous vinyl and laminate.  Every time someone ask for a sign or decal or banner I would quickly figure up what I had in material in my head and then throw a number out too them.  What I am wonder since my hobby has not turned into a full time 2nd job is there any way someone can give me some sort of calculator or way of being more consistent with my pricing.  I live in a somewhat small town so my rates can't be as much as a big city.  Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Josh

Decals Done Right

There is but for some reason i can't upload it .. msg me with your email and i can email them to you!

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/45057-how-to-comprehensive-pricing-guide/

just wrote up an article about this very situation. There's an excel sheet in the first post.

once you figure out your shop rate, you can make your own, very simple, excel sheet to just punch in all the variables, and be very consistent with your pricing.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot SeeJay and Mac.  I found all of these spread sheets very useful and this was the exact information I was looking for.  Thanks.

Josh

Decals Done Right