TT57

Monogram T's and Tanks

15 for the first order. I love them but need to get a T-square i think..I spent most of my time trying to level. post-36131-0-38622700-1401327546_thumb.j

• Like 1

I usually put a crease down the middle on tough to align garments. Just fold it it half and press for a couple seconds and it will give you a line. You can look at it before you even put it in the press to be sure you got it right, then place it on the lower platen so it is square to the world and line up your design. I also put a crease in my design if it's hard to judge (just a pinch at the top and bottom of the carrier, not the vinyl) then line up the crease in the plastic carrier to the crease in the shirt and your golden. 

• Like 2

wild, that is exactly what i do !!! But on the tanks, they seem to be off a little in the seams. Thanks for the confirmation. 

• Like 1

Nice job....what font are you using for the monograms?

Sue2

Theresat i creased some aprons and t-shirts and it works great.. 

Jay,

I see why...works nicely for monograms.

I may just have to break down and buy it myself.

Sue2

Jay, I have bought only 2 - Vine and Circle Monogram. Circle is from the same vendor. Both the same price. Love them.

MzSkeeter posted a link to circle monogram for free a while back. That is the only reason I hadn't bought it :) If it makes me money that it's not a waste on money it's an investment.

Edit: can't remember if it was skeeter or owjones who posted the link the more I think about it.