HDN

Just Updated SCALP

First time a while back I updated and it would not open my files. No help from Nontech support. I uninstalled and re installed my disk.  Tried to update again today now program will not open at all. Is it me or does this program just not work ?

David

I using 3.060 and everything is fine I downloaded it 2 weeks ago, MANY bug fixes. I just downloaded 3.061 haven't installed it yet because 3.060 is behaving. 

I wish they gave an update log.

• Like 1

I have both 3.060 and 3.043 and I noticed that 060 does not seem to be backwards compatible when trying to open files from the older program unless I exported them as plain svg files in the 043 version, then no problem.

I have both 3.060 and 3.043 and I noticed that 060 does not seem to be backwards compatible when trying to open files from the older program unless I exported them as plain svg files in the 043 version, then no problem.

I'm not seeing this issue... I do know most older versions can not open the newer prior to 3.058

I just uninstalled yet again. Not Happy

Press and hold the D key when opening scalp it will reset it to factory default. Found that tip on the craftedge site. 

• Like 1

I did the upgrade last night. To 3.061. So if you got 3.60 stay right were you are. After loading it I can't open some of my .svg file I had saved. One other thing that bugged me it has a shopping cart so you can shop with crafteadge. Really did look into that far there may be some thing good on that. Don't know. So I have a email into them.

PM me if you want the download link to 3.060. I tried posting it but the forum hacks up the link.

• Like 1

What's funny is I'm running 3.051. I click "Check for updates", it says I'm up to date.

• Like 1

I also still run 3.051 without issue. With these design/cutting programs I learned "If it aint broke, dont fix it". I still design in CorelDraw and cut with SCALP. Flexi still installed but it still dont like my SC for detailed cuts so I dont use it.

• Like 2

HDN are you using sure cutters a lot or sure cutters a lot pro. There is 2 downloads. One for sure cutters a lot and Pro 3.

• Like 1

I was reading on the Craft Edge site they have added a cart to SCALP to shop for eshapes on their store.  Doesn't seem like a good reason to update from .51

• Like 1