Sign in to follow this  
Promise

Sublimation Bulk ink

I recently purchased an Epson CIS Sub printer and it has refillable carts. I was wondering if anyone has leads on bulk ink bottles to buy? I seem to be finding just replacement carts to buy for it.

Get a hold of Richard from Cobra inks he will take care of you.  Mention my name and you will get 10% off.  Hope this helps

http://www.cobraink.com/

• Like 3

damn i just orderd cobra a few days ago!!!

I never remember to ask for the discount, either, but their prices are so low that it doesn't really matter...

You guys can always send it to me then ;D ;D ;D

Anyone know the size of paper the Epson work force 3520 prints and is Epson a good print for sub printing?

Anyone know the size of paper the Epson work force 3520 prints and is Epson a good print for sub printing?

The 3520 can print up Legal size (8.5 x 14").  Most Epson printers are good for sub printing.   You'll need to check with Cobra Ink to find what kind of cartridges you'll need.  I do not know if a CISS kit is available for that particular model Epson, though - a quick search of the big auction site shows that kits are available.

You will want to get an empty kit designed for use with pigment inks in order to use dye-sublimation inks with your printer...