Sign in to follow this  

I just got my new ctn630 off of ebay and i'm having trouble getting the usb driver to work.. I have a brand new dell with vista on it. i looked at the book and when i put the disk in the screen doesn't comeup like the book saids it would... PLEASE HELP ME

thanks

Keith

Go to your Device Manager for Vista. Look for a category called Ports. Click on the little plus sign next to Ports to expand that category. If nothing popped up when you plugged in your USB cable, there is a good chance Vista already had the necessary driver, and has found it and assigned a COM port # to the connection. If so, it will look like "USB Serial Port (COM#)", in the Ports category. If it is there, make note of the COM port #, and set SignBlazer to communicate through that port. If it is not there, or you do not even have a Ports category, the driver may not be installed properly.

Open SignBlazer, go to Cutter, then Setup and select the Creation PCut CTE630 HPGL as the model, and Blazer COM5 USB Serial Port as the Output Device. Try to cut something.