MadHatterGraphix

Sad day for Mad Hatter

One of the most precious people in my life has gone back home, my mom passed away suddenly last nights in her sleep. My dad called me to inform me of this. He was sharing the same room with her at the rehab center.

So to hear this Madhatter, Or thoughts and pray are with you and your family.  Belive me I know the feeling all to well.

Hatter so sorry for your loose. Prayer go out for you and your family

Bob

My thoughts and prays are with you and your family at such a time in your life. 

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  If she was keeping you going, I'm sure she would not want you to give up.

Sorry for your loss and prayers to you and your family Stephen . . . .

I appreciate all of you and thank you. This may just end Mad Hatter Graphix she was the one keeping me positive on it.

Then honor her by keeping it going.

Sorry for your loss.

• Like 3

I'm sorry for your loss, but you must trudge forward, never backwards, take a little time off to get yourself together.

Sorry to hear the sad news. My thoughts are with you.

Awe man I just got this hatter I hate to hear this. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

Thank you everyone, my dad and I need it. Its been a rollercoaster of emotions today I get over it then I break down and then I where I don't know what to do or how to handle it.

Death is the only sure thing in life and we all must face it..but it is never easy on the ones left behind. You know where your mom

Is and there is no more pain or suffering. Heart felt condolences to you and your family may God bless you and ease the pain of your loss.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your loss.. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

Then honor her by keeping it going.

Sorry for your loss.

I agree she will be looking down on you and keep things in check for you, If she supported you then don't give up and keeping busy will help things heal a little quicker.  We all go through it in life and it's very tough, but hang in there and remain strong for your father ...

• Like 2

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family...hang strong my friend.

So sorry for your loss. May God hold you in His arms through this time of need. We will be thinking and praying for you and your family. 

Butch