Sign in to follow this  
JessXEmoji

WOW Ebay buyers always find a way.

I thought I had every loophole figured out when it comes to ebay buyers and my policy.

I provide tracking on ever order so they cant say it didn't arrive.

I wrote my policy up so they must show me a pic if a decal arrives damaged so I can determine what caused it.

Policy also says I'm not responsible for install mistakes. 

So what do they do?  Message me and cuss me out saying I sent them a empty box!  Demanding a refund or another decal.

How do I fill that loophole?

I had that with a 35' boat cover once - ebay gave them the money back even though they had DECLINED insurance.

today i got one that says the shipping tube was crushed - while very difficult with the tubes I use I am just resending and avoiding the headache

send them another, how much is your reputation and feed back worth?? gotta be worth more than the decal.  then after you sort the problem add them to your blocked list.

• Like 1

Naw he aint getting another one. I refunded him. He could just say that again. He messaged me 3 times before the purchase and had no idea how a decal worked. He thought they come on black backgrounds and got annoyed when I said they didnt. I tried to lure him in to not buying it but he did. 4 days later and he says he got a empty box. Im sure he just mesed it up. And had no loophole but the empty box stuff.

send them another, how much is your reputation and feed back worth?? gotta be worth more than the decal.  then after you sort the problem add them to your blocked list.

I just got top rated seller status. I hope this guy doesnt kill it for me. I hope he thinks I can leave him a bad feedback so he wont leave me one even though i refunded him and thanked him.

The best thing to do to protect your sellers status and your feedback rating is if you feel the customer is going to throw a fit and be a nuisance, just refund the purchase in eBay. Once they have been refunded, they can't leave feedback for the purchase so you're safe, and as dee stated, add them to your blocked list. I probably have over 100 buyers on my blocked list for that reason.

The best thing to do to protect your sellers status and your feedback rating is if you feel the customer is going to throw a fit and be a nuisance, just refund the purchase in eBay. Once they have been refunded, they can't leave feedback for the purchase so you're safe, and as dee stated, add them to your blocked list. I probably have over 100 buyers on my blocked list for that reason.

They must have changed things lately because I got my ONLY negative feedback in years from a  guy after I refunded his money. I called ebay about it and they said that there was nothing they could do. The guy had his sign, I didn't have a penny of his money..and he was still able to leave neg feedback.

I was actually on the reverse end of this with a purchase I made on eBay. Seller just never shipped the item. So after giving him a week to give me an answer, (understanding the sellers side of things) I received a refund, which remind me that I wanted to leave neg feedback for the seller. Tried to and I got an error message saying that I had been refunded so the feedback feature was not accessible for that sale.