Sign in to follow this  
djque

customer mug broke

Got a customer that claims his mug is broke in many pieces lol and wants a replacement. I told him he had to send the broken mug back fir me to replace it. The box I send them I'm is made for the mugs to be shipped in.first time I got this happen

How would you guys handle this? I only sell shirts and decals. If I have a complaint about a decal I normally ask for pictures of the damaged decal and intended surface. It's almost always a user error during installation and I offer a discounted product. It's rare that I have to do a full replacement.

They will still break them (shipping companies)  I would think a quick camera or photo picture would be quicker and easier all around.  I would just replace it they didn't break it ... I would say that's different from someone saying the decal was ruined or bent in the mail with no picture, most of us have heard that line, and then they say Oh I threw it away already.

I only make small decals so I still send another free no questions asked that's my customer sevice

• Like 1

So I emailed the person back and asked for a photo and I have not got a response back from them.