MadHatterGraphix

redone samples plus with red.

Looks good those lighter ones need some more press time added to them(maybe)  ?

Looks good those lighter ones need some more press time added to them(maybe)  ?

Mr300s the funny thing is I pressed the same time, and same temperature and it worked I'm confused however happy it wasn't the ink. Before I printed the originals I forgot to change cassettes on the WF-7010 and printed on smaller paper. Thinking I had a head hit and screwed things up.

Yes you need to run a head check every time you print if it has set for a say or two. That was another issue i ran into with color fade. if the paper gets too dry basically left out not in a package will also effect the print. I am trying to find some big zip lock bags for my 13 x 19 paper.  But all your items are looking great.

If you remember I bet the first ones were the lighter ones?

One Off Grafx  Thats whats I do also and they all tell you to keep them sealed.  It looks more to me a heat or timing issue though, Also do you pre press like you do for a shirt but of course there is nothing there.  That will make a difference also you will notice when  it reaches temp and with nothing in it I close the lid to heat the pad and normally the light will come right back on because the pad took away a lot of heat. 

I would also always run a nozzle also  check until I bought my Ricoh ...

Just to clarify I went with a gradient look with the red white and blue, the lighter colors was a head issue which I got cleared up. I showed these to friends who are big in the pin up girls and they bought what I had even came to pick them up.

Oh those look great I was still on the faded out black ;D

mr you should see the one I tried to do for a mad hatter graphix magnet oh man it was so bad you couldn't tell which was red and what was black. I also want to add they picked up the magnets not the 4X4's those aren't for sale yet I'm keeping the first set lol.