Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

(Solved) Reds coming out Pink

Alright the basic info, I'm using the Epson WF-7010 and Printpayless sublimation ink. Never had issues with red till yesterday. I'm pressing on Unisub White coated aluminum 2"X3" name tags. I'm using the CMYK color palette in CDR X6. Like I said I haven't had problems with this ink. I pressed at 400 degrees at 45 seconds.

not sure on that ink but with sawgrass power drivers it changes the profiles for what you are sublimating on so maybe contact them for the profiles?

Its usually great ink, they actually use Epson's profile, I use their Epson Pigment ink and that works great too. Wondering if I need to clean the heads even though I cleaned them 2 times.

I am not sure - like I said the sawgrass power drivers actually changes the profile depending on what you are putting it on so not a one profile fits some type of thing like you are talking

I think I am not getting the point across - the profiles change to compensate for different substrates no matter which ink you use .  . .

Just a head up I got it solved and the rep at printpayless is right you don't need profile it prints red no matter what. I think when a piece of paper scraped against the head it messed things up cause today it prints red perfectly.

• Like 1