bizzytop

Signblazer with Graphtech CE600-120

Anyone know the settings to get signblazer to work with the graphtec ce6000-120?

Cutter>>>Setup     Select the CoPam CP-2500 as the cutter

Sweet,  thanks pshawny.  let me try that,  I bought a new ce6000-120 back in nov. to replace my creation pcut, but it has gotten very little use i think i have used it maybe 3 times simply because the software that came with it sucks.  I'll give this a try and hope it works so i can start using it instead of my pcut.  thanks again.

Sweet,  thanks pshawny.  let me try that,  I bought a new ce6000-120 back in nov. to replace my creation pcut, but it has gotten very little use i think i have used it maybe 3 times simply because the software that came with it sucks.  I'll give this a try and hope it works so i can start using it instead of my pcut.  thanks again.

do you mean cutmaster - basically the production manager portion of flexi.  that and corel is about like flexi pro

• Like 1

I don't think Graphec Studio and Cutting Master 3 suck at all, a bit of a learning curve maybe. You could also use the plugin for illy or corel for cut vinyl and have a program equal to Flexi for a fraction of the cost. If I'm  not mistaken flexi designed the software for Graphtec.