Sign in to follow this  
swaneejuggalo

my xbox 360

SWEET!!! That is awesome! I remember back in high school a bunch of us "nerds" would customize our computers with windows, lights, stealth bay drives and all kind of cool stuff!!! I like it!

Very nice!!!

Are you concerned about the Xbox warranty though?

I'm on BOX #3!

I have the super nes, ps2, and ps3 oh and a WII.

But your 360 looks cool.

Jenny

dang ... I only have two DS lites, PS3, (original) Sega, and a TruboGrfx 16. Waiting on the Wii  B) Although after playing on my brother's Wii, I know realize that I am soooo out of shape  :-

dang ... I only have two DS lites, PS3, (original) Sega, and a TruboGrfx 16. Waiting on the Wii  B) Although after playing on my brother's Wii, I know realize that I am soooo out of shape  :-

Round is a shape too.

Very nice!!!

I'm on BOX #3!

Not really i have 12v fans in the rear and a third little fan inside it should be good.

Very nice!!!

I'm on BOX #3!

Not really i have 12v fans in the rear and a third little fan inside it should be good.

#1 went toast in the internet card somewhere.  Screen would go purple trying to get to LIVE

#2 went RROD

#3 is starting to get Unreadable Disk errors if I try to play a game after watching a movie ( but it hasn't TKO'ed JUST YET!! )

I have:

NES, N64, PS2, XBOX360

Blow, put in, push to the left - power on!

Round is a shape too.

Would that be a better shape than pear?  ;D

Dang, I was a stick when I graduated high school ... don't I wish I could be like that again  :-

Very nice!!!

I'm on BOX #3!

#1 went toast in the internet card somewhere.  Screen would go purple trying to get to LIVE

#2 went RROD

#3 is starting to get Unreadable Disk errors if I try to play a game after watching a movie ( but it hasn't TKO'ed JUST YET!! )

Sounds like it's almost done for.Im on my second one my launch console made it almost 3 years.I'm hoping with the extra cooling ive added that it will be better off.

video of my box in action

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeFG8sJNCxw&hl=en"></param>