JessXEmoji

How many shirts you have on hand?

I figured if you have a lot of designs youd need hundreds of tshirts in many sizes and colors. Is it worth the investment to spend that much money to start out?

I dont want to get orders and not have the shirts on hand. So im limted to a few shirt desings unless i get hundrefs of shirts. How many shirts sizes and colors do you offer?

I ordered some shirt from jiffyshirts on Thursday. They have charged me for the order but i never got an email. They dont have my order info on file. They said when i ordred I would get a email friday with tracking but it never came. Anyone ever had issues with jiffyshirt?

Maybe there was a glitch and it didn't go through, It is the internet after all. And if they were having bad weather that could have had issues.

I keep 24 black

And 24 whites

And 24 mixed colors in stock just in case.

I get small order. But the wholesalers is a 30 minute drive when I need more

depends on how much you depend on walk in business- if they can wait for a shipment and you don't worry about shipping rates on low qty orders than you don't stock as many - if those are concerns then you keep most sizes s-3xl in stock

here i have x5 of each size sm, med, lge, xl, xxl xxxl  in black and in white, just plain tees, all others are to order, if the customer is serious about buying from you they will be willing to wait a few days for there clothing.

• Like 1

I don't do a lot of shirts... mostly freebies to help produce better paying work.

Invariably, orders of more than a few shirts have me ordering them in.

Never fails that I don't have exactly what's needed when an order of more than a few comes along.

Even so, I have around 100 on hand... med, lg, xlg, and the odd 2x caught on sale.

Black, white, red, several shades of greens and blues.

Tan, browns, gray. Long sleeve in black and white only.

Fortunate that my wife works at Michael's and almost always get them (Jerzees or Gildan's) for $1.60-$2 each.

• Like 4

I order shirts as i go.. as they are needed

What i do is Order 2 shirts extra of each size and kinda i buy, and if i don't mess up any that's a plus

now i have about 40+ shirts on hand.. I

Just my 2 cents of what I Do~!!

• Like 3

I have many walkins and rush orders so we keep a dozen of each white size small-6x and 2 each of about 10 different colors small-6x. Also keep onsies and 6 month thru 4t in white in stock. When I was starting out I had 6 each small-2x white and black and grew as business demanded.

I have slowly built my inventory over time.  I started ordering what I needed then a few extra.  Each time I order, I get a few extra.  Specially if I only need a few shirts I order enough to get the free shipping so over time my inventory has built up.  I however do not make it a point to keep a large inventory on purpose as I can order from Jiffy and they are here the next day!  Their service (for me) is top notch.  I can rely on them for next day!  When I first started to build I started with local school colors.  I have now branched out to other colors.  

Thanks guys. I think ill start for about 6 each s-xl.

And order as I need. Jiffyshirts is fast so thats a plus.

I have done the same as SeeJay and now, a little over a year later, I have between 100 and 150 in stock. All different sizes and colors. I have them on a display out front so people can look through them or I can show them an entire shirt not just a swatch.

Slowly built mine as well, started with basic shirts then added specialty in limited colors and now I have about 20 styles each with 8-13 colors in all sizes. Sucks for taxes to have all the money sitting there but its just one hit then you move on.

Seems like every time I order shirts I need about $15 dollars more to get the free shipping.  So I order the extra 5 or so shirts and get the free shipping.  Was gonna spend the money anyway.  After a year of that... I have a pretty sizable stockpile of basic stuff.  Black, White, S-XL. 

Just made a boo-boo and ordered 60 lime shirts instead of white. My inventory just grew by 60 shirts.

Just made a boo-boo and ordered 60 lime shirts instead of white. My inventory just grew by 60 shirts.

LIME SHIRT SALE!!!! To bad i just orderd 25 lime shirts for a order i got ..heheh