SmallSigns

SignBlazer and Titen 2

Anybody get SB to work with Titen 2 yet?

I've been using SB for 5 years and really like it - would be a shame to have to recreate all my SB files.

Please share the information -- what driver did you end up using?

Jerry Bonham knew his stuff when he programmed SignBlazer with such a wide assortment of cutter drivers, and it doesn't surprise me that the Titan models will work with one of those which are included in SBE !!!

Thank you for the Signblazer info for the Titan2, I can now cut with that, Flexi cloud (just purchased) and SCALP!  I am one happy girl!

• Like 1

I followed your instructions but i couldnt get my new titan 2 i just got to work at all on SB..Im also trying to find the best software for using my cutter.I originally came from using a cricut explore and using adobe illustrator as well.Ive tried getting AI to cut but it keeps giving a print error when it tries to use the cutter.So now im a square one with everything.I dont like Scal pro 3 at all,unless i need to change how its setup if possible.when i put my image on the page to send to cut, it cuts on the opposite side and is upside down.I sorta like SB but im still hoping for something better and that is more layed out like the vinyl would be going thru the cutter like SB shows when your in the cut mode.

I followed your instructions but i couldnt get my new titan 2 i just got to work at all on SB..Im also trying to find the best software for using my cutter.I originally came from using a cricut explore and using adobe illustrator as well.Ive tried getting AI to cut but it keeps giving a print error when it tries to use the cutter.So now im a square one with everything.I dont like Scal pro 3 at all,unless i need to change how its setup if possible.when i put my image on the page to send to cut, it cuts on the opposite side and is upside down.I sorta like SB but im still hoping for something better and that is more layed out like the vinyl would be going thru the cutter like SB shows when your in the cut mode.

If you are going to use AI with Signblazer, you will have to save the files back as an older version 8 .eps files,  as Signblazer has not been updated for many years, since the owner passed away. 

There are not that many choices in cutting software...Flexi products,  Vinyl Master..Signcut,.are more options.,.but you have to purchase.

I see that Dragoncut is for the Titan series,  as they are Saga cutters.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DragonCut-Saga-Vinyl-Cutter-Software-/400675225012?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d4a1abdb4.

• Like 1