jrileygraphics

First big project

I am new to the whole vinyl cutting sign making scene actually acquired my plotter because of an unpaid debt. So here i am trying new things out and right out of the gate have a guy that wants his motorcycle customized. I thought it turned out well for only a couple days experience going into it. ANY feedback is much appreciated. Thanks    

post-86588-0-07556100-1400074506_thumb.j

post-86588-0-85944900-1400074507_thumb.j

post-86588-0-70589300-1400074509_thumb.j

post-86588-0-17761900-1400074511_thumb.j

• Like 3

"...couple days experience" and you're already 'jrileygraphics' ? ...  Caveat emptor.

(you said any feedback appreciated)

"...couple days experience" and you're already 'jrileygraphics' ? ...  Caveat emptor.

(you said any feedback appreciated)

I believe i have all my bases covered. I am a licensed and insured business, I used a quality product (Oracal 751). but i guess only time will tell but still not bad for some guy working out of his garage in is spare time. and yes ALL feedback is appreciated, but you have to start somewhere right?

for only a couple days experience i think you did great!

Looks real nice.

I like it. I'll bet the gas tank was a pain with all the curvature.

I've been around custom painted bikes my entire life and can honestly say (all things considered) it looks pretty good

Thats totally kickass man!

I ride as well and i ride with a bunch of guys and none of them are interested in doing vinyl like that to their bikes...they all want custom paint.. :(

that looks damn good i like the flames. know a few hog guys that would eat that up

That's your first job? awesome as hell. nice work...other than the you're your deal...

Should be YOU'RE not YOUR.   but otherwise it looks very good. 

wow i should of caught that guess i need a couple more sets of eyes before i finalize a project. My saving grace on this is the guy i did that for has the same exact saying (spelled wrong as well)  on the back of his bike trailer. Thank you everyone for the input 

Looks good. You should do well seeing this is an example of your first works. Good luck.and just enjoy what you do, that is all that matters.