npace

Need help identifying roll of vinyl

I bought some vinyl from a guy closing up. In the mix were two of these: 

The inside of the roll is printed "Vector Graphic Supplies, Yonkers, NY" with a sticker that says

30" x 55 yds  Black (INT) MAC GLOSS PUNCHED   M838900-3055P

The stuff is super, super thick with little tack so I'm stuck on - Does the low tack mean the (INT) means interior? or - Does that mean intermediate and it's just too old to have much tack? or Is it a type of mask and that's why it is so thick? 

There are also a couple of Rexcal rolls so I'm thinking it's just an old lot. Hopefully I can get at least get use out of it for masking.

not positive but I would guess intermediate and it is old with not a lot of tack left - I have the prettiest silver metal flake avery like that - it is so pretty I hate to throw it away but can't figure a use for it because the adhesive is so bad

• Like 1

yeah, i could not throw out meal flake either.

these are both new rolls so it hurts to think of throwing it out. After posting, I filled a glass order and decided to give it a try as mask. I used 651 for the lettering but all excess coverage I used this thick stuff and it worked great. Very bulky but it took the pressure no problem. 

• Like 2

Mac Tac Intermediate. If you google M838900 it brings it up beacon graphics M838900 3055U. The U is for unpunched, the P is for punched.

• Like 1

Thanks kal257, this is for sure old stuff. I've never seen vinyl so thick.