Sign in to follow this  
KYSIGN

Flexi drivers for Ce6000?

Does anyone have the Flexi 8 drivers/csm files for Graphtec ce6000? I'm using the ce5000 drivers and they seem to work fine but I would like to get the most recent version if possible.

"My current settings work fine but I would like to download the LATEST PROBLEMS" :)

Sometimes, it's all about leaving well enough alone.

• Like 1

I agree - I never could get a set for flexi 10 unless you upgrade and the 5000 drivers are working fine

You are both correct. It's working fine now so I can't see spending so much to upgrade. I'm looking at SignCut in the future.

Wise Choice. (ask me how I know)                  (on second thought... don't ask.)

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, I'm hoping to get some advise on fixing my graphtec CE6000-40. I've owned this cutter for almost a year, up till now I have had no issue with it.  Majority of cutting I do on the cutter is sticky flock. The machine has always cut extremely slow however it cuts nicely at least until now.  Last couple of days not only it cut slow, it makes screeching noises, only cut 80% of the design.  The other 20% of the design I could see the indentation of the circles, however, it was not deep enough to weed out the circles.  I changed to a new blade still the same issue.  Has any one of you had this problem?

Frustrated in CA

on the flock are you using the red blade and holder for that?  - I would call graphtec support personally

if it aint broke dont fix it.... or if it work leave well alone.

I have heard it said, "If it ain't broke you ain't finished fixin' it!"

• Like 1