Sign in to follow this  
racing jason 77

rookie needing help please

my design skills are horriable. im just a old redneck dirt racer..lol i need some help desiging decals for my dirt car. i need some nice grapgics i can put done the side and the number 92 on one car on the number 77c on the second car. i can size and that i just  can seem to design anything. i also need a logo for my race team something that says JCR racing maybe under it Jason Cox Racing and the number 77c incorparated into it. im going to use a orange back ground with chrome on top of it for the numbers the logo im unsure of yet. would likew a couple of two or three colot options if someone would be so kind to help me. i can change colors and resize ounce i get the intial design. id even be willing to pay for someones help. thanks in advance if you can help me 

Jason, how ya doing? Glad to see you are trying to get your cars looking good !!!

Here is the best (and free) design program out there right now -- 

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

Go ahead and download and install into your computer, and the very first thing is to set a workspace (the size of your decal) from the FILE menu.

Then, choose the Library from the DRAW menu, and check out the many different "Trademarks" in the Logo category.

These can give you a wide choice of designs that might work for your team.

I took one of them at random and created this in two minutes.

I'm sure you'll be able to play with the program and get just what you want.

jcr.EPS

post-21408-0-28239400-1399858465_thumb.j

I see you are from around Brazil, IN by Terre Haute - you wouldn't happen to be related to the other Jason cox from that area that we had trouble with a while back and lost the ebay account in 2010 are you?   that one had issues borrowing designs from other members and selling them as I recall  

ps nice wrap on the 14 car designed by kenny gower - but I see you are running the 77c also - 

ok edit this is getting weirder yet the 14 car wrap is designed by kenny gower from Kindhart graphics but the sponsored graphics on printed on the car is Bizzare Graphics - 

edit
ok I got it you are Bizzare and just put your name on his work, I didn't get it at first.

• Like 1