joker

some help needed

Friend sent this image to me via email.. He drew it up and wants it in gold and black to put on a website he is getting together.. Yes the image lloks like crap and told him that but he insists on using this.. So my problem s i cannot figure out how to fill the letters with a gold color and leave the out line black... Any help is greatly appreciated

post-35399-0-99080700-1399723921_thumb.j

Do u want it cut ready? Or just as a jpg for a website?

Should be easy to do in photoshop or fireworks.

• Like 1

That is it EL . What program did you use.. Also he wants it for website and he will be wanting me to cut some for t-shrts

Photo shop elements. anywhere there is a break in the black you have to use the pencil tool to close them up. and then you can use the fill bucket

Technically they are not giving it. You are supose to have purchased a legal copy in the past before you download the one they have on their web page. But they don't require you to provide any information to verify you have a legal old copy.

But on the Adobe web page

You can use the serial numbers provided as a part of the download only if you legitimately purchased CS2, CS2 applications, Acrobat 7, or Audition 3.

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/creative-suite-2-activation-end-life.html

They know people are going to consider it free ware and use it, and they are not trying to stop anyone, but legaly you have to had bought it originally.

On the same topic of free software ---

Is SignBlazerElements technically "freeware"?

Sure, it costs nothing, but I prefer to consider it "abandonware" under the circumstances.

On the same topic of free software ---

Is SignBlazerElements technically "freeware"?

Sure, it costs nothing, but I prefer to consider it "abandonware" under the circumstances.

Necroware?