Sign in to follow this  
KDM_Freak

2am boredom

I honestly had the best time this past month learning about vinyl and the softwares ... I keep gaining new knowledge everyday and with the help from you all its amazing so glad Im apart of vinyl cutting now :) 

I got bored and its 2am so figured id show you all my latest work 

post-85848-0-30533700-1399703464_thumb.j

All car related just incase no one knows. I got a genesis coupe 2.0 turbo and just love turbos all around 

Looks like the turbos need some node editing, or you missed some parts to weed. I can see the cut lines.

Good stuff otherwise.

Whatever program you used to trace those doesn't work very well...they look okay, but definitely need lots of node editing...not being a jerk, just some constructive criticism...

the turbo i did mess up on but just left it cause it was not going to anyone and advice on fixing nodes it all seems straight and clean in person guess its the pic ... and i use Sure cuts a lot pro 3 with my titan 1 

What software are you using?

Whatever program you used to trace those doesn't work very well...they look okay, but definitely need lots of node editing...not being a jerk, just some constructive criticism...

Looks like the turbos need some node editing, or you missed some parts to weed. I can see the cut lines.

Good stuff otherwise.