Sign in to follow this  
security802

AHHHH

So, placed an order today for more 11oz mugs and Coastal is b/o till end of month and USCUTTER is sold out... Who is buying all the mugs I nedd LOL

Seriously tho, just got an order for 20 mugs from one lady and 12 from a contractor. Also had some Mother's day ones to do... Loving this stuff

• Like 1

like I said a little more but for me the shipping is offset as they are closer - cost a little  more to because they charge like $2 for the extra box but every box comes inside another box with styrofoam corners for extra protection.  it is a pain that you have to set up an account but easy after that and the mugs really can't be beat for quality.  if just looking cheaper I used to use Joto - usually got 95 percent of them unbroken but even a couple makes the more expensive double boxed cheaper in the long run

• Like 1

depends on the market your are reaching for - joto cheaper - marck nicer . .  .

like I said a little more but for me the shipping is offset as they are closer - cost a little  more to because they charge like $2 for the extra box but every box comes inside another box with styrofoam corners for extra protection.  it is a pain that you have to set up an account but easy after that and the mugs really can't be beat for quality.  if just looking cheaper I used to use Joto - usually got 95 percent of them unbroken but even a couple makes the more expensive double boxed cheaper in the long run

Ok dumb ? how do you register??

I called and had to "fax" a couple of sheets back to them.  really fax is like the technology that just wont die.   Marck is the owners of cactus wrap and the mugs come with cactus mug on the bottom.

I think the worse mugs I ever got were from an ebay seller that were "orca" brand

• Like 1

So Bill - you had good luck with the orca - it's been years but I had them breaking left and right

business info and tax number to make sure you are a legit business

I use conde since there 5 minutes from me in la mirada ca. I have another suppler but there farther. I need to order 2 case or 3 tomorrow. im down to 12 mugs and 12 color changing mugs.

I use conde since there 5 minutes from me in la mirada ca. I have another suppler but there farther. I need to order 2 case or 3 tomorrow. im down to 12 mugs and 12 color changing mugs.

Shipping kills me with Conde is my issue

• Like 1

Shipping kills me with Conde is my issue

Conde's shipping is the worse, if they just did flat rate and deal with more than just UPS I think I would order more. That's why Coastal gets a lot of my business, they might be higher on some things but with 9.99 flat rate shipping, plus when you hit 149.00 you get free shipping.

• Like 1

So Bill - you had good luck with the orca - it's been years but I had them breaking left and right

I have been through about eight cases and the one I broke was my fault hit the ground ;D

• Like 1

good deal - maybe what I got hadn't been handled properly before I got them or was a bad batch.