polert

How to download graphic, and my attempts so far fail?

Hello,

I have been trying to down load various posted graphic from here to check out. The problem I keep running into is my computer gives me a error message saying something to the lines of can not open in this program or even when I have saved the image. I have windows vista, and I have the sign blasers software. These images on here are either ai, or vertart. So how do I get a route to observe these images. I am able to download from brand soft, and general google. Thank you for yout time, and advice on the road I need to follow to enjoy.

sorry to hear that you have Vista  B)

you may need to get a real graphics program to open some of these. I can open most of them with Sign Blazer, but for the others I use either Paint Shop Pro 7 or Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. I have a lot of money invested in graphics programs - some I even know how to use!

Good luck with that and I hope you have better luck with Vista then I did. 

The way I do it is download into sb file,or drag it into sb file.Click file ,import,the file should show up if you have all graphic files clicked on the bottom.Click the file,click ok,click use full postscript,then the image should be there,may need to monochrome then vectorize.