Sign in to follow this  
Mercer57

sold a lighter

Probably taken with a cell phone zoomed in.. Does look goood

cameras are so over rated when you can just apologize for crappy cell phone pics.    seems to be the norm now days

• Like 1

Part of the problem is the picture looses a lot of resolution in re-sizing for the forum, I could use Cannon dxi but those files are 5-7 megs.

I like it, I like Motley Crue however you need to be careful with using copyrighted logos and band images. They can land you in court, just a friendly reminder.

we are already booked for a November concert - it is their last year together!

we are already booked for a November concert - it is their last year together!

They are coming here this summer with Alice Cooper....needless to say im glad I have access to a VIP box for that! 

• Like 1

I like it, I like Motley Crue however you need to be careful with using copyrighted logos and band images. They can land you in court, just a friendly reminder.

I'm trying to get everyone I know to try and get together to go see them here. I cant believe its their last tour and they even signed a contract which is crazy. But with Vince having his side projects, Nikki with Sixx AM and his Sixx sense radio show he wont miss it. And I think Tommy has a side project and Mick just doesn't look too good so I can see why they are done. I would have preferred seeing them with KISS but with the health issues around here I never got to,

I'm trying to get everyone I know to try and get together to go see them here. I cant believe its their last tour and they even signed a contract which is crazy. But with Vince having his side projects, Nikki with Sixx AM and his Sixx sense radio show he wont miss it. And I think Tommy has a side project and Mick just doesn't look too good so I can see why they are done. I would have preferred seeing them with KISS but with the health issues around here I never got to,

I saw the original KISS lineup back in the day and it was killer...Also caught Ace Freely at a solo gig here at small bar/venue we have in town

We did the kiss/Crue concert 2 years ago - kiss was getting stale - but crue rocked . we have to go see the final crue tour it is Stacey's favorite band.    Me, I like em but would follow the Giraldo's around for a good time