alsuer

First sign

Just like the old saying, there's no biz like sno-biz :D

I've done a few like that and it's no fun but looks good!

• Like 1

This is my OCD kicking in.  

The color order of the top doesn't match the color order of the flavors.  

Like the various colors. I would have made some of thhe lettering larger. Seems to be a lot of open area (blue). Just my $.02. Good looking sign though. keep up the good work and good luck on many more

I agree, the (white colored) lettering should have been larger to fill up all that open space. Also, Shaved Ice should be centered with Ice Cream and Flavors. You got paid is all that matters, must mean the customer was happy. Good job.

I agree, the (white colored) lettering should have been larger to fill up all that open space. Also, Shaved Ice should be centered with Ice Cream and Flavors. You got paid is all that matters, must mean the customer was happy. Good job.

I disagree because milk shake, Water, and Soft Drinks doesn't fall under Shaved Ice. 

I wanted to fill in the area of white lettering a little more but the customer wanted to leave room for a few future items that he may add later on. And yes, laying it all down was a pretty demanding job considering being new to vinyl. It is a lot different than lasering items but very enjoyable. Thanks to everyone that posted.

Maybe add the word DRINKS above milk shakes. All the other sections have a heading.

jaybird:

Thanks for suggestion. I think I will go back and add DRINKS. Customer was real happy with the sign and I think that will make them like it better and also make a good reputation for the business.

• Like 1

This is my OCD kicking in.  

The color order of the top doesn't match the color order of the flavors.  

Why not?

Red

Blue

Yellow

Green

Why not?

Red

Blue

Yellow

Green

You can correct Sir..........   I didn't see the green dash.   It's too small to count as a color.  LOL

• Like 1