MadHatterGraphix

What is your favorite thing to do while working?

Alright here is the low down on this thread. Everybody or most of everybody does something while they work, such as suck on a lollipop, hum, or twirl hair etc. So what do you do while your at work designing, weeding, printing, pressing, or installing?

smoke,drink coffee, and soak my feet in a bucket of hot water with epsom salts. If it's after 6pm, I switch from coffee to wine.

• Like 3

I have a dual monitor setup, so the top one usually has on YouTube, music, or is streaming tv shows/movies.

• Like 1

I have a dual monitor setup, so the top one usually has on YouTube, music, or is streaming tv shows/movies.

Geez don't get me started...you know how YouTube leads from one video to another? I've wasted hours because I couldn't stop. Oh, the humanity!

• Like 4

It's a deep dark rabbit hole. I've ended up in that weird part of YouTube many of times :huh:

• Like 4

Usually while I'm cutting, I am reading the posts on here, while listening to internet radio.  I have 2 laptops on, 1 sits about  4 " higher, behind the first one. on a box. ,  Works for me.

• Like 2

I guess I'm showing my age but I was always told it was bad luck to whistle indoors.

• Like 1

Never heard that one. Was it your parents that told you that just to get you to stop whistling?  ha!

If I'm weeding  HTV I take it in the other room and watch tv. LOL 

I have the TV on, drink Diet Coke in the a.m. and then switch to beer about 4:00-5:00, watching Hockey and or Indycar races/F1, all while working of course.

Ummmmm, NOT work. LOL

Seriously though, I gotta focus. I'll screw crap up if I don't.

When I'm at work I dream about designing, cutting, weeding and installing vinyl graphics full time.

..........Maybe someday