express2100

Graphtec Studio - How to change file format?

Hahaha good deal

Someone had poated a super huge post about blogging. My black out comments were about that post which was deleted either by the uaer or a mod ;)

Oh and better un subscribe from vistaprint. You're about to get hammeres. Lol. I get 5 emails a day. So many in fact that me unsubscribing days ago hasn't stopped it yet hahaha

• Like 2

Hahaha good deal Someone had poated a super huge post about blogging. My black out comments were about that post which was deleted either by the uaer or a mod ;)

spammer got the ban hammer

I love it when the mod hammer drops! puts fools to rest. witnessed it a few times on other forums. Hail the mods! they have their work cut out for them.

I downloaded that pdf creator but when it creates it, it is only half of the image. I am trying to create something that is 12x12. I don't have a clue what to do. I have Graphtec also and need to send a high resolution picture or .eps file to a screen printer for iron on transfers.

I downloaded the pdf creator as well and tried to convert the .gsstudio files into pdf. However, it only copied the colour image, and not the cut lines that Graphtec Studio created. Anyone know any programs that can convert the trace lines (cut lines) into .ai files?

Thanks!