gcextreme

Zombie Response Team

Looking for a cool EPS  file of the Zombie Response Team logo...or anything similar...lol.

SignBlazer Elements has a built-in symbol you might want to use, go to DRAW menu, Library -- Signs -- Safety Signs -- Biohazard

• Like 2

SignBlazer Elements has a built-in symbol you might want to use, go to DRAW menu, Library -- Signs -- Safety Signs -- Biohazard

Holy Hell... i had no clue there was such a library!!! Ive been using SBE for over a year and never knew about that!! WTF.. Thanks Man!!

Like this?  I believe I got this image from this site so I'm just giving it back, this is not my original image.

Thanks...thats a nice one!!

check your email Glen

Thanks..just got it!! Thanks alot!! My wife is gonna love this..shes a big zombie fan, lol

yep i was right in the middle of making my own when they posted these, lol..

I am gonna modify and create my own custom one for my trailer lol. Mobile Response Unit or something..lol

Holy Hell... i had no clue there was such a library!!! Ive been using SBE for over a year and never knew about that!! WTF.. Thanks Man!!

6 years here & I didn't know it was there either :)

Glad that my comment offered some good direction for you guys.

The very first cuts I ever did with the MH machine were from that amazing SignBlazer LIBRARY (a horse, a frog, and then a Mason corner to practice weeding)

In my sign shop, I was consistently taking basic text-based jobs and improving them with the addition of a simple graphic item from that Library. In my free time, I would literally scroll through the categories and memorize what was in there, so if I needed something later I could remember what was available for a job.

That's how I recalled for this thread that a Hazmat symbol was available for the Zombie Team.

(BTW, it's easy to isolate just the symbol by editing nodes and getting rid of the outside of the entire rest of the graphic sign)

For anyone browsing this topic, and is thinking to themselves -- "WHAT is a Zombie Response Team anyway?"

Well, you might as well be PREPARED!!!

ZARTFinal.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks..just got it!! Thanks alot!! My wife is gonna love this..shes a big zombie fan, lol

Share with the rest of the class?!