Dakotagrafx

Decal or Sticker

We should just sell Detroit to Canada. Problem solved. Maybe Rob Ford can be the mayor!

but it brought you Kid Rock, Bob Segar, Madonna, Eminem, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Ted N . . ..somebody and can you imagine their lyrics all ending in "eh"    I think not.  Motor city will rebuild after they tear 1/2 of it down to remove the urban decay LOL

but it brought you Kid Rock, Bob Segar, Madonna, Eminem, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Ted N . . ..somebody and can you imagine their lyrics all ending in "eh"    I think not.  Motor city will rebuild after they tear 1/2 of it down to remove the urban decay LOL

Not to mention it is "Detroit Rock City" 

• Like 1

In my line of work we call those them things OVERLAYS, where as an object that enhances a background whether graphical or NO graphical it is still assigned the defining OVERLAY.

Not to mention it is "Detroit Rock City" 

I'm from the outskirts of Detroit rock city

A shirts, Cadillacs, big t***ies

Skinny models you can keep those

yeah it is a kid rock kinda day here

• Like 1

I was young during the motown era of music loved most anything on the motown label but of course that was the decade of real music the seventys were good and then it started a down hill sprial that is when I switched mostly to country.

I always have to correct my friends and colleagues when they call them stickers.  It really gets under my skin for some reason...haha

Kinda like "hot water heater".

I mean, why heat water that's already hot??

Ok this must me a joke, tonight's question came on an item listed as a magnet, body says magnet, and made with magnum magnetics material. Question was. " is this a magnet or decal?" I know I am tired tonight but seriously?