AtomicAce727

Flexi 10 Starter or Flexi Cloud Starter?

I just purchased a Graphtec CE6000 and need to get upgrade my cutting software.  From reading the forums I see that the Flexi software is very popular and it seems it has the features I am looking for. 

I have found Flexi Starter 10 and Flexi Starter Cloud each on eBay for similar prices and am wondering which one you would choose.

I don't really see that there is much difference in the two so any insight would be appreciated.

Get the Flexistarter with the Usb  dongle.     my 2c  Under $130 on the big auction site.

Can you elaborate more on why you would chose that option? 

Just for a point of reference, the "Cloud" version is $140 on eBay.  Therefore, the price difference isn't much.  I am not sure if there is any benefit in features or upgradeablilty between the two or not. 

cloud version I believe you have to be connected to the internet - dongle version you can run from any computer connected or not is my understanding

• Like 1

That is what I think also, but I could be wrong   I have disconnected my XP computer from the internet, because no more updates for XP    but I can still use my XP computer to cut,  because I have the USB dongle type..

• Like 2

I have Flexi sign Pro V10 running on 8.1 with all the latest updates and never had a single issue, but I have heard of some people having problems. I also make sure to keep the latest drivers from Graphtec up to date.

Anyone know if FlexiStarter with the USB dongle will work with Windows 8/8.1?

Using it on 8.1 everyday.