Hi! I am having trouble with cutting software for the SC series of US Cutter plotters. Currently I have been using SCALpro as that came with my machine.

I have also tried-

Flexicut pro: it seems fairly complicated and will not import my scal designs properly at all, no SC model drivers

Make The Cut: no drivers seem to be compatible with the SC model

Signcut Pro- looked like a complicated mess.

On the other hand, I have learned cutting by using a Silhouette cameo with the silhouette software, which is very easy for me to navigate.

My question is this:

What software can I use that is USER FRIENDLY and also has a driver for my SC model? If it can read my SCAL or .studio files that would be great so I wont have to re-do all of my files. I have tried exporting/importing as svg files and they aren't copying the cut files properly. :/

I am beginning to feel like an idiot, so thought I would check and see if anyone could help. :)

Thanks so much!

The SC cutter is a rebranded Liyu cutter.  So you will need to find Liyu in Flexisign.        Uscutter also has a Flexi driver pack in the support section of UScutter. for all of the value cutters..

• Like 1

Thank you very helpful! I think I will try the Flexisign as it gets such good reviews. I am converting the files to .plt files in SCAL and then opening in Flexicut. It seems to be retaining proportions correctly, however I am not in the office so I cannot test the cut. Im crossing my fingers that this will go smoothly tomorrow. :) Thank you so much!

I just discovered if you download SignBlazer from that link I posted, it will also download USCutter drivers. Click on the "USCutter Drivers" icon and you then select the cutter model you have in the dropdown menu. Then click install.

• Like 1