Sign in to follow this  
louroberto

Getting my cutter replaced...

I have had the locking up issue now along with everyone else on this forum who purchased the cutter and would like to know how I go about getting this replaced. I purchased it less than a year ago and it is still under warranty. This is a costly malfunction and it needs to be resolved. How and when can I replace this with a new one. I am lossing $$$ on every job! Please advise with something related to this topic and not one of the million other things I have tried along with others with the same issue and they did not work. Thanks!

Lou Roberto

First off, as we have said before please send kenimes a PM. There's no need to keep reposting the same info all over the forum, that's just going to keep Ken busy reading the same stuff over and over while he trys to take care of everyone.

The address for returning the cutter has been posted on this forum. Look for it. I predict you will probably have the same issues witha  new one,the locking up or stopping half-way through a cut is usually not a cutter issue,but more a connection issue or a software one. I know for a fact that Ken has had several cutters returned that worked fine on his bench.

The address for returning the cutter has been posted on this forum. Look for it. I predict you will probably have the same issues witha  new one,the locking up or stopping half-way through a cut is usually not a cutter issue,but more a connection issue or a software one. I know for a fact that Ken has had several cutters returned that worked fine on his bench.

Indeed, the majority of units sent back with this issue do not have the issue on my computer. If you would still like to send it back for a new unit, that is an option. I would need to issue you an RMA # before you send it back. Send me a PM requesting the RMA.

Thanks for the promt attention Ken. I am going to try using Flexi Sign and see if it still does it with new software. I will keep you posted. thank you!

Lou

Let me know if you need the Creation driver for your version of Flexi....some of the older versions do not have it.

HI I have a copy of flexi that i want to try , can i get the driver  for th ct630 creation?

Should already be in your Production manager for Flexi. If not, I would be happy to email it to you.