When I try to import (or open) an SVG file form my file folder, it shuts SCLAP down. I just get the error window telling me that it is shutting down. Anybody else have this issue? Am I doing something wrong (heaven forbid!) HELP!!!!! Thanks in advance, for any and all help!

Happy Easter! Rabbit and chocolate eggs! The breakfast of Champions! ;D

Rodney Wilson Final.svg

Well ,after having previewed my post, I must say, THAT isn't the layout I had in mind, but if I can ever get it to SCALP, I can fix that, I think! Anyway, THAT is my issue! THANK YOU!!!!!

Could be that scalp cant't import the file from your version of ai. Did ou try an eps or pdf version?

Actually, it was an AI. I did also try the PDF, and it didn't shut SCALP down, but it wouldn't open, either! It just didn't do anything!!!

Actually, it was an Ai file. The PDF file wouldn't do anything at all! I know it is ME screwing something up, I just don't know what it is! I haven't used any of this for a while, and I have just forgotten. I was laid up, and couldn't do anything, and it sux!!!

Without an uploaded preview, some folks download just to see what you put up there.

Cool... congrats. You should post the resolution here and maybe help out another in the future.

• Like 1