knucklehead

To all you hunters...

Read something a while back about a kid that would not eat anything off the farm, fruit, garden stuff. Because he thought it was poisonous. If it did not come in a sealed package it was just not supposed to be ate.

Sort of like the one on the radio where the lady called in and complained about the deer crossings should be moved to a less traffic place. like school zones and cross walks where the traffic is slower.

Where has our IQ gone??

• Like 3

Dumbing down of america. That's OK because the worse they get the smarter I feel.

• Like 5

I'd warn that someday people with that level of intelligence will be running this country; if I didn't feel it was already too late.

• Like 5

If animals weren't meant to be eaten how come they're made out of meat?

• Like 1

ahh that's classic!!

you can't fix "stupid"...

lol

That's like the lady going to the butcher "Yeah i will have a hole side of beef" the butcher goes into the back, and walks a cow back with him and points at it "Left side or Right side"...

Oh by the way, my mom and dad are really avid hunters......my mom always gets hers with her rifle....my dad always gets his with his truck!!

For 2 years in a row, my mom shot her deer, and the day after, my dad hit his with his work truck!! 2 years in a row!! But this year, neither got a deer, but my dad held up the tradition, he smoked a big pheasant with his truck!

Guess I'm going straight to hell then since we raise beef cattle, pigs, and meat chickens. I'm taking my freezers full of meat that I know how it was fed, treated, and butchered with me. Hope they got room for it all...

I'd warn that someday people with that level of intelligence will be running this country; if I didn't feel it was already too late.

You are right his name was Regan 1980-1988

• Like 3

Guess I'm going straight to hell then since we raise beef cattle, pigs, and meat chickens. I'm taking my freezers full of meat that I know how it was fed, treated, and butchered with me. Hope they got room for it all...

That is how must people ate and survived at the turn of the last century and here in West Virginia there is a large portion of our people that still farm, raise cattle, hogs and poultry for the table.

As a matter of fact, for a long time, we had our own Jersey milking cow. Not for any other reason than we went through a ton of milk with 5 kids, (yes...5) and we made our own butter, cheese etc. Prefer it from store bought. For those who've never had fresh beef/pork, or raw milk, or fresh eggs...you would be amazed at the difference. We don't do it for the cost savings, in fact, I really believe it's more expensive. Just nice knowing where your food comes from.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="One Off Grafx" data-cid="354648" data-time="1397843721"><p>

Read something a while back about a kid that would not eat anything off the farm, fruit, garden stuff. Because he thought it was poisonous. If it did not come in a sealed package it was just not supposed to be ate.<br />

<br />

Sort of like the one on the radio where the lady called in and complained about the deer crossings should be moved to a less traffic place. like school zones and cross walks where the traffic is slower.<br /

<br />

Where has our IQ gone??</p></blockquote>

Is there audio of the deer crossing somewhere? I've got to hear that stupidity and the reaction it got.

• Like 1

As a matter of fact, for a long time, we had our own Jersey milking cow. Not for any other reason than we went through a ton of milk with 5 kids, (yes...5) and we made our own butter, cheese etc. Prefer it from store bought. For those who've never had fresh beef/pork, or raw milk, or fresh eggs...you would be amazed at the difference. We don't do it for the cost savings, in fact, I really believe it's more expensive. Just nice knowing where your food comes from.

You have that right most people have never tasted fresh churned butter or a real cage free egg ( when you break it the yellow is almost orange it is so bright ) not pale yellow like you get from the store where the chickens are feed mash that promotes laying more eggs then would be normal and also antibotics. A lot of people if they have never tasted fresh milk,butter or eggs may not like them because of the difference in the taste. We raised our own meat, vegatables, had gurnsey jersey mix cows for milk and butter.

There is nothing like a home made biscut fresh butter and fried apples during a early summer morning.

• Like 1

Got chickens for the first time this spring. When I was growing up I had family that sold the eggs and they were way better than the crap in the store.

• Like 1

Well you have to figure that it is good for you to have farm fresh goods, if the government makes it a felony to sell milk and stuff like that. I was raised on farm fresh goods and am not dead yet, was hardly ever sick as a kid. Fresh is good and you know what is in it.

• Like 1

I think I'd keep it quiet or uncle Sam will decide it better tax you guys on your home grown produce like it does every single thing else it can think up. 

• Like 1

I can look out my kitchen window and see where my eggs are coming from. If I look out my bedroom window in a couple months I'll be able to see where my veggies are coming from too.

Uncle Sam will tax the tax he's already taxed you.

Actually..shame on you for growing your own food!! You gotta support all the workers at walmart and buy your food from there!!

• Like 2

This is suposed to be a true caller.

Even if it isn't, she held her composure the entire time and made it sound believable. Unreal. *shakes head*

• Like 1