mxracer394

new laptop with 8.1 help

just got a new laptop. Transfered sigblazer to flashdrive but it wont work. Does anyne have a link  to a download for signblazer. Prefer the uk edition since it was the only one that I could get cutter to load to. I have the 34" sc cutter

Look at the top of the SignBlazer thread. There is a sticky there with a link to the All Cutter version.

Will it even work with 8.1?

I'm running it on mine. I haven't tried hooking up to a cutter yet though.

I'm running it on mine. I haven't tried hooking up to a cutter yet though.

Good to know! I hated SB at first but LOVE it now. I really wish it would have continued! I am not impressed at all with SCLAP

Just ran into an issue at work where our old LXi software will not work on Win-7. $1300 to buy LXi Master or $350 to upgrade our old license to a new one just because of OS changes.

SignBlazer is still chugging along on Win 8.1. I wish it was still maintained too but it still works good for me.

You might try installing the Windows 7 XP Mode option. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8002

This is different from running a program with the compatibility mode set to XP. This is basically a virtual computer running XP so hardware that does not have Win7 drivers will still work. I use this at home for an old scanner and some web cams. Works great.

• Like 1