Having some issues with my Geo Knight 25s Heat Press. I'm sublimating lycra blend fabric panels, and have two different heat presses to work with. The 25s is shrinking the fabric excessively, and causing the color to come out very saturated and darker than when pressed on the other machine. We've tried pressing anywhere from 300 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, at anywhere from 25 seconds to 1 minute. Any help would be much appreciated, as i am up against a deadline and cant find the answer anywhere. Please Help!! 

Did my wife say someth..... oh nevermind, it's a sublimation issue.  Saw the title and - nevermind :)

Have you pressed that fabric before?

• Like 1

We've been pressing this same type of fabric for over a year and had no problems. I have even tested the fabric (thinking that perhaps it was the fabric that was the problem) on our other geo knight heat press at the same settings, and it was perfectly fine. It is for sure our press that is the issue and not the fabric. 

We're definitely getting the thermometer to test it, i guess my question is what to do afterwards to ensure the temperature doesnt continue to rise and over heat?