petroman2012

Here I go again...

Ya that's incredible down force. I know when I was looking at upgrading I almost bought a 30" FC8000 Graphtec and they are known for doing good with sandblast resist and they only come up to 600. The dealer at the time told me that they recommended an extra pinch roller to be able to utilize that much pressure on the 30" machine. You have been playing with the Titan, how are the pinch rollers on them?

• Like 1

well having an openmind(on that note the MRI said there's nothing up there) I might have the body of a 60yr old but mind creative mind is still of a 14 yr old..wait a min...make that a 18yr old...I am once again venturing back to take care of my mother and the property(rentals), swore I wouldn't do this again, so with this I am embarking once more on an attempt to be INDEPENDENT and fufill my desire to the first in my family to be known for the creative sense and being a down-right smartass all rolled up in one..Seriously I have had this chance before but with family DRAMA always staring at you everyday how can you dedicate your day to making a dime when drama saps you of all your energy and it destroys any and all efforts one might lay out ...So again with Gods help this time I will become more popular than the Beatles in my effort to rid the florida waste land of dull and boring vinyl and glass etching and to breathe life into a environment that man and dog can share the same cable selector and not feel compiled to pee on the rug....There ...Now..Can I get an AMEN......

• Like 1

Ya that's incredible down force. I know when I was looking at upgrading I almost bought a 30" FC8000 Graphtec and they are known for doing good with sandblast resist and they only come up to 600. The dealer at the time told me that they recommended an extra pinch roller to be able to utilize that much pressure on the 30" machine. You have been playing with the Titan, how are the pinch rollers on them?
4 pinch rollers and all adjustable. For most newbies the adjustability will just get them into trouble. . . Nothing needed set except the blade length

I have had the Titan2 for a month and have not turned my old cutter in since I hooked up the Titan. I love it,can't find a single thing to complain about.Solid as a rock, quiet as a mouse, and blue as....well never mind on that one.

• Like 1

Have had it in my garage still in box shipped, debating to bust it or leave it till I figure on whether I am relocating or not as I am having mind issues about the headache and drama unfolding before I have even gotten the first box to pack....