vinylgal

Trouble with Titan 2 & Sure Cuts A Lot Pro Blade Offset

Was on hold with support for an hour, maybe they are not in the office any more.  Will keep everyone up to date on what support says.

So, support just keeps having me change the blade offset up and down.  Not much help, still have problems with all my cuts.

if you have corel try to cut directly from that and see if it does it to eliminate the scalp aspect

Aloha

I own a titan2, i cut sandblast stecil up to 49 mil. the average time it takes me to hand weed and finish cut is about 30 minutes.

this machine and software(SCAL) offer over cut settings that can be helpfull in reducing the time to weed cut image/lettering by hand,

However , this should not be confused with tangential emulation, this feature orients the blade towards or turns the blade and over cuts 

into the last cut allowing for easy seperation. this function is slows the cutting cycle and comes on a more exspensive machine.

The overcut function on the titan two can get tricky in thicker material.I have not expierianced a malfunction or a hungup blade holder yet.

I hand cut my mask for years, so for me having alittle cleanup during weeding is no big deal to me and only spent 1200$.

Is that the latest version of scalp as they had some wonkie things with a version not long ago

As Yoda said to Obiwon "There is another" -kid

• Like 1

Thinking it was a problem with the blade holder.  Got the machine working again.  Thank you everyone for your help.

• Like 1

I had a similar issue and it wound up being a loose blade. Just had to make sure it was really tight. 

must mean loose blade holder as the blade slides into a magnet . . . .