Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Parking sign

Wish we could get you to favor Fords more but awesome work.

I like it. Jaybird come on he is looking for product sell not give away or throw away...

ouch - now if it was old dodge muscle (even though I have the 65 mustang)

• Like 1

I like it. Jaybird come on he is looking for product sell not give away or throw away...

You're no longer on my Christmas list. Fords Rule but I see your point Chevy people want to remember their glory days, Ford people are still living them.

• Like 2

then why is he using a chevy? :)

• Like 1

You're no longer on my Christmas list. Fords Rule but I see your point Chevy people want to remember their glory days, Ford people are still living them.

So Ford people are remember the 1920s?

Why I don't favor Ford is simple I'm a chevy guy, up where I am its chevy cars, ford trucks that's how it rolls. forever Mustang I see 5 Camaros.

• Like 1

They have to for all those repairs!

Nope its to keep all their cash cause chevus outlast ford up here lol And the chevy guys just love to spend it on novelty items,

I have owned a ford ranger, nissan titan and a dodge ram and i can honestly say the titan was the best.  Personally i do not favor any particular as long as it gets me from a to b and back i am good....

They are putting the heated tailgate in so when you have to push it off in the cold your hands will stay warm.

• Like 1

Are you going to put it up outside? If so, let us know how it stands up to UV. I've been avoiding selling any sublimation items for outdoors because I've heard conflicting reports on how much they do/don't fade over time...

Chevy lost any glory when they sold out to the the government not to mention this recent ignition switch fiasco which is as bad or worse than the exploding Pinto's and has already resulted in more injuries than the Pinto ever did. I worked for several salvage yards over the years and they all had Ford rollbacks because well because they were dependable :)