absolute_customs

Looking for screen printer outsourcer!!

I haven't decided to take the full on dive into screen printing, but would still like to offer it to my customers. Anyone have any suggestions on who I could outsource to & still make a few bucks?

I can do them and still leave room for you to make some money. Feel free to email djones@designminegraphics.com or check out my FB page at www.facebook.com/designminegraphics to see some of my work.

I'm still a little new to screen printing i have only done big jobs for family and what not..  This is my year to grow my screen printing operation tho :) saving up for my convery dryer $1500 :)

I can do them and still leave room for you to make some money. Feel free to email djones@designminegraphics.com or check out my FB page at www.facebook.com/designminegraphincs to see some of my work.

i can't view your FB :(

If you are near Pittsburgh, Pa., and you can pick up your orders, I would recommend X-Deco Wholesale Embroidery and Screen-Printing. They print for the Steelers. I used them prior to purchasing my own equipment. Shipping cost can eat up your profits when you outsource your printing.