MadHatterGraphix

Sublimation Jewelry

They look great,   if it was me I would stick with custom,   using their photos etc.  That is what will separate you from Walmart.  The Mom one someone will say I can get that at Walmart,   so if its custom work such as family photos etc. that's what will bring you customers because they aren't getting that at Walmart  ...

• Like 5

That seems to be what everyone likes that has seen them. The first one is my friends who got married last year the second old looking on is Harry Houdini and Bess.

They look great,   if it was me I would stick with custom,   using their photos etc.  That is what will separate you from Walmart.  The Mom one someone will say I can get that at Walmart,   so if its custom work such as family photos etc. that's what will bring you customers because they aren't getting that at Walmart  ...

do photo on back and the mom on other side 2 for 1 deal.

Looking good, I got my stuff today so hopefully be playing with dye sub tomorrow

do photo on back and the mom on other side 2 for 1 deal.

Looking good, I got my stuff today so hopefully be playing with dye sub tomorrow

I honestly don't think you can sublimate the back in fact its flat and wouldn't look good. Oh you got your stuff your going to have fun,

I honestly don't think you can sublimate the back in fact its flat and wouldn't look good. Oh you got your stuff your going to have fun,

LOL sample pack has flip flops in it, gonna do some flip flop printing HAHAHAHAHAHA

I keep seeing tons of those flip flops for sale, so that tells me I have a feeling they aren't too great of a seller, of course I never sold any so I could be wrong...

I keep seeing tons of those flip flops for sale, so that tells me I have a feeling they aren't too great of a seller, of course I never sold any so I could be wrong...

Probably not, but it's good practice and an interesting item to have in a sample case to show off

still have 3 pair or so in the package never got any real interest - someday i will do them for stacey but then again what do you put on them to have them covered up

Actually flip flops are very popular here. I got people into them and will be contacted. Females put hearts and other things on them guys put cars and cycles. People want them you just have to advertise them.

Flipflops are good summer sellers. When I stayed on a main street that everybody walked to the beach I was selling flip flops and t shirts and tank tops and beach towels the most.

still have 3 pair or so in the package never got any real interest - someday i will do them for stacey but then again what do you put on them to have them covered up

I hear they aren't that warm in the snow ... ;D ;D ;D

post-2057-0-09668500-1397220180_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-99666700-1397220190_thumb.jp

• Like 2

I know some one who wears flip flops during the winter up here. Now lets get back to the jewelry topic that this post was about lol.

I hear they aren't that warm in the snow ... ;D ;D ;D

smart alek . . . .and it's croc's here - snow still gets in but comfy