Sign in to follow this  
polarkiss

New Girl

A little background, my husband and I own a commercial print company that we have ran for over 4 years (30 year old business we bought).  We do all facets of commercial print and graphic design so I have a pretty well set up shop to add vinyl plotting to our list of services.

By trade I am a graphic designer - and I have been enthralled with all the awesome designs on this website.  I really have been enjoying reading all the threads and support given for this industry.  I have been to numerous sign forums where the entire community is VERY down on new people starting in the industry. Very possessive of their help and cranky to boot.

So.....  I purchased a PCut 25" and it should be here next week.  I can't believe how excited I am to get it here and start using it!  It is going to be like a kid at Christmas!  New free vinyl is coming too, thanks to the free vinyl thread.

I will try to posting my first "cut" if I can tear myself away from the darn thing.

Welcome to the forums polarkiss!

I hope to see some of your work. This is the best place to get info as you have already seen.

There are some crazy guys (including myself) and girls here, you will have fun and learn a lot.

Joe