Kelleybell123

Anyone Else Having Problems With Keeping Proportions In Version 3.057 ?

I have it checked but its like I dont the size of my image does not stay proportionate at all! Ive checked for updates & it says there are none so I dont know why its doing that. Anyone else know why & how to fix it? Thanks so much in advance :)

Go to craft edge page and go to the support download area, it is up to 3.060b now. Not sure why the update checker is not working. Also newest version allows for tiling for big designs

• Like 2

I believe if you hold the SHIFT key and drag the object to the size you want. Or type in the size you need and have the box checked. I just upgraded to .060, but haven't had a chance to check it out for bugs.

• Like 1

ok so ive got the new version as well..and any time i go to cut letters it cuts them backwards and mirrored and makes a slash cut threw the design?  and ideas how to fix it?

ok so ive got the new version as well..and any time i go to cut letters it cuts them backwards and mirrored and makes a slash cut threw the design?  and ideas how to fix it?

I am also having this problem. It just started happening. Really need to find some answers for this. i have work that needs to get done. Might just try reloading the software

I am also having this problem. It just started happening. Really need to find some answers for this. i have work that needs to get done. Might just try reloading the software

That almost sounds like your using unregistered software which deliberately puts a cut though in the object till it's in registered mode.

Go to craft edge page and go to the support download area, it is up to 3.060b now. Not sure why the update checker is not working. Also newest version allows for tiling for big designs

Wow another 20-25 updates and it will be almost ready to release. Truely this software needed much more development before being released as a professional design and cutting software. Even without updates and with some locked functions the trial version of signblazer is much better. I have not even opened mine in a good while.

• Like 1