iamandy

Vehicle template needed

Does anyone have a vehicle template for a 2006 Hyundai Elantra? I know it's a long shot but, it would be appreciated. I'm looking to try my hand in applying before I go all in so I figured I'd try on my vehicle. 

Exactly.  I used to have a CD full of those line art cars.  Chucked it in the trash.

You want to have someone take ownership - have them email you (or you take it yourself) a picture of their car.  You pull it up in whatever software you use, and design it right on their car.  They have a much better time visualizing it, and helps them take ownership.  You'll sell 200% more doing it that way.

I'd have a hard time visualizing something on a line art/TRON looking version of my Truck personally.

Just make sure if they take a picture, they don't do it at an angle.  They want the entire side of the vehicle to fill the picture (Head light to Tail Light) and as centered to the vertical/horizontal center of the car as possible.  If they're REALLY terrible, get the color of their vehicle, make, model - and google image search it :)

• Like 1

Me too, I had pro outlines but much better to put a yard stick against it and take a picture and scale it out. Works real well.

Like the guys above, we also take a quick picture, sells WAY better.  Also if it's a "ship to" customer that isn't close we have went to the local car dealership and measured and take'n pictures of the same year/type vehicle or camper many times!

• Like 1

while i completely agree with the above posts here is that template.

Thanks! I'm giving their suggestions a try first, just to see how well I do.