It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks.

• Like 1

I am not overly impressed with the chrysler products so far the mini van i have only has 142,000 miles and over the past year has cost me over 5 grand in repairs with the transmission, and all the other things that needed repaired it is in pretty good shape now i hope. On the other side of the coin the f150 is almost 20 years old with over a quarter million miles and probably not 500.00 in repairs in 3 years the old e150 has almost a half million miles but about gone with rust the windstar has only needed tires and maintenance so far but onky has 186,000 miles lol

I've got the sable with 87000 that the only thing I can figure is the oil pump went out when the daughter drove it 3 hrs with the radio blaring (told the shop to let me know when they slow down to replace the engine). . . just replaced the engine in the beetle with 106000 . . .  .not my year for cars - now dealing with a couple of issues with the 2005 lacrosse I got my daughter to replace the sable.   not my year for cars or not spending money.

try to screw it back in, it might of just unscrewed itself with all that vibrating power!! lol

also, get some matching rims lol. Front tire has a chrome edge and the rear dont. hehe, thats the FIRST thing I noticed. Graphic looks great, now just need some rims ( or some walmart hubcaps ) :D

I have the matching rims lol.. i just got brand new tires put on a few weeks ago and have not put them on LoL ops!

heck I thought they were just beauty rings that hadn't been put back on the back yet

• Like 1

Looks like to me that the plug was never screwed in all the way as it looks with the shiny threads. Just My Two Cents worth! :huh: 

• Like 1

Looks like to me that the plug was never screwed in all the way as it looks with the shiny threads. Just My Two Cents worth! :huh:

i hope your right.. i'll find out tomorrow i'm going to try to put a new plug in and coil and see what happends

It looks like someone put iridium plugs in and from what i can tell, anti-siezed the threads (no-no on the 4.6 & 5.4). The pre 2004's had less threads, which cause this problem. Get a plug with Nickel plated threads, no anti-sieze and torque to spec.

• Like 1

It's home safe and sound!

The Sparkplug just vibrated lose :(

I had to install a new coil for that one spark plug and a new spark plug!

$48 Coil $3 spark plug + tax..  and i got it almost free!

I have a buddy that is a manager at a parts store!, and He loves loves new stickers!

So i traded him a 36x24 sticker for the parts i needed to fix my car! what a deal .. had a good day after all 

then i spent $17 for tabs for my bike cause it's going to be in the 70's here today! so now i have no kid or wife for the rest of the day and i get to ride! first time this season!.. Good Day! after all!!

post-16863-0-67620500-1397058145_thumb.j

• Like 1

My bike is about to be torn apart to get new tires put on.

Word of advice out there..be cautious, lots of sand and stuff still on the roads and corners from the winters...we havent had really any rain to wash it clear...so be careful man.

• Like 1

My bike is about to be torn apart to get new tires put on. Word of advice out there..be cautious, lots of sand and stuff still on the roads and corners from the winters...we havent had really any rain to wash it clear...so be careful man.

Yep.. I'm still new at this i'm not leaving my neighborhood till the rains a few times!

Ive been riding for 15 years....and im still learning lol.

Also check your tires!!

yep my car is fucked!

:(

The threads are stripped on the block ! 

trying to find out what to do now grrrrr 

This is where that statement should of ended Jaybird. Fixed it for you :ph34r:

Yep It's a Ford is the best statement of awesomeness I've heard all day. Thanks for the correction  ;D

• Like 2