Doesn't tell the observer much about what you're offering.

I mean, it's just advertising the website (with phone?)... not your graphics business.

Guess that's what you wanted?

Maybe add a Catch-phrase?

I mean, it's just advertising the website (with phone?)... not your graphics business.

Told him the same thing last night but noooooooooo he wouldn't listen lol. Looks great but you def. need to work on some kind of descriptive.

• Like 2

I'm not done yet..

The rest i can do at home!.. :)

So Mopar lives 125 miles from me.. and i went there yesterday early morning spent all day there and on my way home @ 12am got home around 2am and 2 miles form  home my car broke down on the side of the freeway:(

Somehow one of my sparkplugs flew out of my block!  I have no clue till tomorrow till i can get someone to look at it !

So well see what happends now!

Thanks GOD for AAA!! :)

They are right about the marketing your graphic but I much say it does look awesome.

Yep.. i just don't know what to do yet.. or exaclty how i'm going to do it !

People gonna be wondering, what kind of police force is TGCFX.NET

Spark plugs will work themselevles a loose occaisionally. Not tight enough to start with.

• Like 2

People gonna be wondering, what kind of police force is TGCFX.NET

Spark plugs will work themselevles a loose occaisionally. Not tight enough to start with.

ya i'm praying that is all it is !

I'm going to put Twin Cities Graphix on there... I can do that at home i just have to find out where to put it and i'm going to list things i can do

that back quarter panel has a lot of "real a state" on it lol

• Like 1

It does look good.. I had a plug blow out on my old ford ranger when i was 3 miles from home and drove that sucker home it was a little loud. but in the end it had came lose from the threaded part. 

Im disappointed...u came all that way and didnt head out my way!

Yeah Shawn's (mopar)setup is damn nice!

So u put all that fancy graphics on only to get stranded and towed home?

That sucks

It's a Ford you should of just drove it home. Still faster than a lot of other nameless cars even on 7 cylinders

• Like 2

I could see some black reflective in you future!

I have some and i plan on using it !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Im disappointed...u came all that way and didnt head out my way! Yeah Shawn's (mopar)setup is damn nice! So u put all that fancy graphics on only to get stranded and towed home? That sucks

Ya we should get together sometime.. I go to Cloud often actually! 

I didn't leave Shawn's till almost 11:45pm and i had 125 mile drive home still! and was vary tired!

This was my plug that came out of the engine

Threads look good to me actually so

LOL - I would worry more about the threads in the head than the plug - that is where the money is

• Like 2

Surprised you found it. I had one come out in a car and it hit the hood so hard it left a dent before falling on the road somewhere.

Lucky there wasn't a dodge on the area the ford would have just lost all it's oil all ever the road from being scared. . .

try to screw it back in, it might of just unscrewed itself with all that vibrating power!! lol

also, get some matching rims lol. Front tire has a chrome edge and the rear dont. hehe, thats the FIRST thing I noticed. Graphic looks great, now just need some rims ( or some walmart hubcaps ) :D 

• Like 2

Lucky there wasn't a dodge on the area the ford would have just lost all it's oil all ever the road from being scared. . .

I am not overly impressed with the chrysler products so far the mini van i have only has 142,000 miles and over the past year has cost me over 5 grand in repairs with the transmission, and all the other things that needed repaired it is in pretty good shape now i hope. On the other side of the coin the f150 is almost 20 years old with over a quarter million miles and probably not 500.00 in repairs in 3 years the old e150 has almost a half million miles but about gone with rust the windstar has only needed tires and maintenance so far but onky has 186,000 miles lol

• Like 3