npace

Job Board Ideas? Dry Erase? Peg?

We have moved to a better retail location and I need a different job tracking set-up.  

I would appreciate any input? What are you using?  I'm thinking a 2 x 4 pegboard with dry erase combo. 

I still use dry erase and an old school clip board with job sheets.

Thanks Jaybird. I guess I am over thinking it. KISS is always the way, don't know why I fight it so much. 

I try different things but I always come back to the basics.

Scrap pieces of paper scattered.on the desk, some pinned to a cork board and some stuck up in the van not that efficent but works fine for me and has for over 40 years. if something works for you it is the right system no matter how anchient or modern the system is.

• Like 1

My job board is my email folder. All my orders/payments go into a folder..i can access it on my phone or computer.

Just got a paypal payment for $40 for a custom designed shirt...it gets moved to the order folder, then once its done its moved to the shipped folder.

And yeah $40 for a shirt...lol. Im doimg a custom design for him so design time is included in that price. The shirt is only $15 tho..lol

I use more of a cave man plan I guess.... I have one of those ticket holders from a restaurant.  The kind that you can slide your ticket up into...... I, because of this, use actual restaurant ticket books for my orders.  I hang all my order tickets on my ticket holder.....

http://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/380582634755_1_0_1/1000x1000.jpg

I have a 2 foot one and a 5 foot one.  I also use dry erase boards but I use those more for supplies needed and ideas of things to do if I ever get any down time!

• Like 1