Sign in to follow this  
Mercer57

Lighters on sale $20 /case 10

Nice just ordered some lighters! even tho i don't smoke i bet i could find some people that will buy them!

I prefer the white over the chrome however people love the chrome. If you buy the chrome ones you can give it a black background it looks cool like black chrome,

a white patch on the chrome would be the ultimate - great reproduction with the chrome look

SeeJay I bought those yrs ago what Dakota is talking about is having a little white patch for sublimation on the chrome lighters.

I got one of each, just before I posted this LOL I am not greedy but I had to get mine before the feeding frenzy That price is really good , and these lighters come with a tin case and both sides are coated, the ones on  LRI are one sided and cases are sold separate, not sure if the case is coated but I subbed one and it took.  

• Like 1

I got one of each, just before I posted this LOL I am not greedy but I had to get mine before the feeding frenzy That price is really good , and these lighters come with a tin case and both sides are coated, the ones on  LRI are one sided and cases are sold separate, not sure if the case is coated but I subbed one and it took.  

is there anything special needed to sub these??

They have pressing instructions for download I just followed them, I used parchment paper instead of  Heating Pad  and it worked fine.

• Like 1

who wants to buy 8 of them from me i tryed 2 and i suck at it .. 

Don't give up so soon it takes practice even if you screw 4 up and sell 4 at 10 dollars each you made your money back plus.

I got mine and I am NOT impresed by the prints I have gotten so far. I am not using the pad that they suggest but the prints are not even close to the quality I am used to with tags, mugs etc. Am I missing something? 400* for 2 min, medium pressure. (white lighters)

I got mine and I am NOT impresed by the prints I have gotten so far. I am not using the pad that they suggest but the prints are not even close to the quality I am used to with tags, mugs etc. Am I missing something? 400* for 2 min, medium pressure. (white lighters)

exactly what i'm doing and they are not turning out at all.. not bright a little fadded 

2 min seems too long

I called the company they said 120-140 seconds..  cause the metal inside the liter that holds the fluid takes some of the heat so it takes a little longer

i did 140seconds and it still turned out like crap! i'm using my swing away even not my clam shell  for the Evan pressure ! 

might try puting them on the nomax pad to hold the heat - like you use on ceramics . . .personally never had a silver print come out real good because the ink needs the white background to pop - just like when someone wants something printed on clear

• Like 1

Hmm I never go that long since my first try and normally get ok results I do prefer the white over the chrome. If I had the money I would buy them from you.

• Like 1