Sign in to follow this  
CATWOM1960

Can I get some help Please

I know I have asked for a lot of help here on this forum and I do Thank everyone that has helped me in the past

this has been a very hard week for my family my niece 16 and nephew 12 were killed in a car accident and we are trying to get through all the motions that go with the deth of a loved one they both loved sports Taylor played football on the little leauge in our city and Katie wat on the high school basketball team could anyone help with a trace whith these I am doing them in one color

have never done anything in more then one color and not sure how to do that I just do this for a hobby and love doing it I realy need to take a class at how to do things

Thanks for any help anyone can help with

Bonnie

post-104-0-91544400-1396826556_thumb.jpg

post-104-0-19618000-1396826568_thumb.jpg

Catwoma1960 I hope you can get through the heartache of loosing loved ones. Especially when they are so young. Here is the Jets. It may not be exact but it's pretty close. The pic is on a skew so I had to improvise a little. The main jets vector was out there in the free world

SOJets.eps

SOJets.svg

post-20133-0-05685000-1396871453_thumb.p

This 1 color rendition still needs some light smoothing. But it's a start for your color conversion of the original.

Wishing you and your Family Faith, Hope & Love for these rough times.

post-43059-0-17762700-1396833105_thumb.p

Lakers_1c.svg

Lakers_1c.eps

You could really add to this graphic with more colors.

• Like 1

Sidenote Goose... Look at the differences in file sizes between your eps and the svg.

Dont sell yourself short there, either. Looks like Illustrator did well with that graphic.

Lotsa merit, really.

• Like 1

Thank you so much Skarekrow and thank you all for the kind words only time will get us through this they will always be missed

Bonnie

• Like 1

Ya I was noticing that and you may have converted me to svg Skare. They are WAY smaller. I tried the thumbnail viewer on my mac and they are visible and that was one hang up that I didn't like about eps. For some reason I though the svg were the same but not so. Hmmm. Learn something new every day!

Why is yours popping up to view on the thread and mine aren't?  edit >Answered my own question I see a png along with the other files.

• Like 1

You mean your preview png or jpg isn't coming up?

Check your print size or dpi perhaps?

• Like 1

CATWOM1960, so sorry for your loss. Saying a prayer for comfort in the following weeks. 

As always, the members of this board stepped up to be of assistance. Great job guys. !!!! 

• Like 3