Sign in to follow this  
express2100

Graphtec Studio - How to edit cut lines on text?

Ok bust me up if you want but I have been trying to do this for days now! I am using graphtec studio and snell roundhand text. I can not figure out how to edit the text so the cutter does't cut into the letters where they overlap. I have tried zooming in and erasing the lines, editing points, manually separating the letters etc with zero luck. I'm sure it is something simple but.......

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AHHH yes......weld and then delete points! I'm making progress.......we'll see if I can complete it..... Thanks 

.....................NOPE not getting it

AHHH yes......weld and then delete points! I'm making progress.......we'll see if I can complete it..... Thanks 

.....................NOPE not getting it

I just use weld in my Flexistarter,  you don't delete anything.   The cutter just cuts,  but does not cut into the overlap of the text.

Thanks I got it now. I was selecting the area I wanted to edit and then clicking weld which of course didn't have much effect. Then I began to delete points which worked on the first letter and quickly went down hill. But I do have it now. Thanks for the lesson Mz SKEETER!!

Thanks I got it now. I was selecting the area I wanted to edit and then clicking weld which of course didn't have much effect. Then I began to delete points which worked on the first letter and quickly went down hill. But I do have it now. Thanks for the lesson Mz SKEETER!!

Your welcome,    I hope it turns out well for you....