rlvied

Etched clock

Here are a couple of new pieces that I finished. The first is a mirror clock that I had to reproduce. It is 18x50". Had to make the mirror first then etch the design. the other is just a beer mug,needed to do something while I was waiting for the mirror to dry. The specks on the mug are not blow thru, it is dust on the scrap vinyl. I forgot to clean it off.Tell your thoughts

Bob

post-6565-0-91766200-1396818888_thumb.jp oto 1post-6565-0-90074500-1396818941_thumb.jppost-6565-0-25460900-1396818972_thumb.jp

post-6565-0-84518800-1396818906_thumb.jp

• Like 6

Dang, that is some mighty fine weeding and blasting on the Marine logo.

Tp the mug was done with photo resist. sr3000 washout film. 

Bob

I am amazed at how small the details are on the mug, I can barely keep the insides of letters double that size in place

Thanks guys I am  glad you liked them. K5, keeping the inside of the letters is another reason that I blast at 20-30 psi so I don't blow the letters of and use 180 ao so I can get in the small lines. 80 grit is just to big to fit inside the small detail

Thanks guys I am  glad you liked them. K5, keeping the inside of the letters is another reason that I blast at 20-30 psi so I don't blow the letters of and use 180 ao so I can get in the small lines. 80 grit is just to big to fit inside the small detail

I was using 220 grit AO at like 60-80psi and it was hard to keep them on. So I lowered the psi and it took way too long to do one wine glass! So I went and bought some 70 grit AO to try, but I've been so busy lately with the youth soccer season just starting here and everyone wanting jerseys and shirts done ASAP, so I haven't had the time to change out the AO and try the 70 grit. But, I'm ok with that complaint... me being too busy is actually a problem that I like to have, not too sure how the other "smaller" shops on here do it, but it seems as though when i'm busy, I'm really slammed...but when it's dead, it's really dead. There is no middle ground here.